Missed this event? Worry no more…
The link below will give you access to the inspiring journeys of senior LGBT+ women members of Interbank. These stories will make you reflect on self-confidence, will help you build perseverance and deal with your five seconds of anxiety… Watch it now! (Passcode below link)
Dear colleagues and friends,
The ongoing pandemic has challenged us all and now more than ever, we all need some fresh thinking and inspiration! To that effect, we’ve put together a unique opportunity for you to hear from successful LGBT+ women leaders in financial services.
We would like to invite you to join us for a panel discussion held on Zoom on 17 September featuring the following leaders:
- Camilla Stowell, Head of Wealth and Investment Management, Coutts International
- Alison McFadyen, Group Head of Internal Audit, Standard Chartered Bank
- Simona Stoytchkova, Country Head, IG Germany
- Andrea Als, Director and Senior Solicitor, PwC
This panel will be moderated by Genesis Garcia, Vice President, Global Strategy, Marketing and Communications, BNY Mellon.
You will hear insightful reflections from the panel on their own career journeys and useful advice on how to maintain career focus during this difficult time, as well as open discussions of their experiences of being female LGBT+ leaders in finance.
Please confirm your attendance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the related Zoom details in due course.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Your fellow Womxn* of Interbank
* Just in case you’re wondering, this is not a typo… “Womxn” is meant to cover a broader range of gender identities than “women”, including trans, non-binary and women of color, thereby being a perfect reflection of who we are within the Womxn of Interbank group!